View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 03:05 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

No. I am appx 300 miles North. In Plano N. of Dallas.

That night a good friend of mine Mr. Billy Stocklin and a friend of his Mr. Kenny Hubbard were helping a little and they took some hit out of it for the next pass attempt. Ended up with another Froggy. Then Billy had Kenny to take a lot of launch timing out and according to him it didn't jump right up but at 150 ft it was 4 feet and climbing headed for the wall, so Driver slam dunked it one more time. That did it in. No oil pressure in the pits, $1000.00 Oil Pan crushed into the pump. Both tie rods bent and front end messed up.; Ooops' . Engines running with no oil don't work very long.

I will likely by about 98% be at Evadale N. of Beaumont on the 21st of July for the big East West True 10.5 and Outlaw 10.5 plus Match Race Madness Shootout though. Possibly that car and another of my customers will be there doing some Match Racing.

It will all depend on if the guys can get the money to finish their stuff up. Both cars will need some T-N-T somewhere else before they run there. I told my customer I don't want that car (Tony's Tiger) at HMP again unless he is ready to run a number and light up the clocks. They have a few scores to settle before they will light up the clocks in Houston or do any full passes in Houston. Now they are listening to me over the phone, so hopefuully we can get some of that frog out of it. I am planning on finishing the engine again this month. Going back with exact same pistons too.

Ed

If you come, ask one of the Promoters on the line where I am. They are both customers of mine.

Here is the flyer for the race. IT should be big. We have commitments from West Coast Record Holders and East Coast Record Holders, in the Drag Radial calsses. They are putting 10.5 's on for the race. Artis Houston and Tim Rigby from Calif are coming and bringing others. David Reese from Florida is coming and helping to organsie this. T-Berry or Todd Berry Motrosports with Eric Dillard are coming. THree of those cars are record holders in their classes. IT should be good.

http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=PAPS