If you want to run with the Big Dogs in D3 :) - you need INFORMATION! THEY know what their bottle pressure is, how much boost and what the O2's and EGT's telling them.
This is our most popular combo for TD guys. It applies to NA, Blown and Nitrous combos. You can add 8 EGT's, O2's trans temps/pressures in the future.
You need to know what the car is doing during limited qualifying shots.
For NA the kit comes with fuel pressure and pan vac
For blown the kit comes with fuel pressure and boost. NOTE - If you have a magneto, you would need a V300SD recorder because the Sportsman does not have the filtering to handle the mag.
For Nitrous racers the kit comes with bottle pressure and enrichment fuel pressures.
And if you are spraying for the first time, the 2 secrets of consistency with Nitrous; monitoring BOTTLE PRESSURE, and good record keeping with TIMER SETTINGS. Call any of the Nitrous wizards out there and ask what a 50lb change in bottle pressure will cost you in HP. Or what .020 in timer 1 will do. I can tell you from personal experience timer 1 can kick your butt!
This kit will put you on track! Don't wait till August after loosing early or maybe not even qualifying for the first couple of races.
- Sportsman Logger kit
- Fuel pressure sensor high or low pressure depending on carb or injection
- Boost/ Nitrous bottle depending on power adder or pan vac if NA.
- 12' Vnet cable
Here is some of the stuff it will do:
* Show converter / clutch slip
* Identify tire spin
* Show wheel speed
* Show trap RPM
* Show exact differences in runs with overlay.
* Show bottle pressure all the way down the track
* Show fuel pressure all the way down the track
* Print & e-mail graphs
* Keep an exact log book of the above
The sportsman logger kit includes:
- Engine RPM, Shaft RPM (with collar)
- 12 volt event (like trans brake release, throttle stop, nitrous enable etc)
- Laptop accessories (this is big believe me)